Mitral valve replacement how safe it is?

It depends. The risk of mitral valve replacement varies with a lot of things. Age, general condition, previous surgery, and medical problems have an impact. Also the overall function of the heart and other heart problems, as well as the acuity of the procedure (elective, urgent, emergent). See a doctor for details. Good luck!
See below. That is a relative question. First, a mitral valve replacement will usually require open heart surgery - that is a major surgery with many risks. However, what is reason for your mitral surgery? It depends what those risks if left untreated. In experienced and competent hands, the surgery can be pretty safe but it does have significant perioperative risks and long-term effects.