I randomly get a shaking sensation in my stomach. It doesn't always happen. Only once there was pain. And i already had appendicitis. Any suggestions?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Evaluation is best

In what position do you feel better/ worse? What is the quality of pain--sharp, stabbing, pressure, bloating, gassiness? Where in your abdomen (right, mid, left) do you experience discomfort? Duration pain lasts? Is pain deep or superficial? Have you seen blood with stool or change in bowels? Any chance of pregnancy (sexually active)? Any bladder/uti symptoms? Ur doc will need this info 2 help.

In brief: Evaluation is best

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Jane Van Dis