Last couple days I have had pressure across head temples and across my face but no fever.Slit headache allday tingling in face to.Clartin d not workin?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Headache/Facial pain
Were you taking Claritin (loratadine) specifically for the headache symptoms you are describing? Claritin (loratadine) is not indicated for headaches.
If you have a history of environmental allergies that you are taking Claritin (loratadine) for, do continue to take it. Try an NSAID like advil, ibuprofen, Excedrin for headache. If it does help or you think this is different from your typical headache, go see you doctor asap.

In brief: Headache/Facial pain
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Clarify?
Are you taking Claritin (loratadine) for the headache? It can cause high blood pressure and therefore headaches.
What is your question exactly?

In brief: Clarify?
What is your question exactly?
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Vikram Patel