I went through a transvaginal scan for in fertility. Scan cannot proceed due to pain, is there a surgery to increase width of vaginal?

No. There is no surgery to increase vaginal width. The vagina will stretch on its own. I get a doctor to do an exam to see if there are any developmental abnormalities of the vagina.