12dpo cervical mucus is still stretchy and clear like egg white, ttc what could be that? My m-cycle is 28 days.

I'd ignore it. With a regular 28-dya cycle, there is very little that consistency of mucus will tell you.
Vaginal discharge. Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.