12dpo cervical mucus is still stretchy and clear like egg white , ttc what could be that ? My m-cycle is 28 days .

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: I'd ignore it

With a regular 28-dya cycle, there is very little that consistency of mucus will tell you.

In brief: I'd ignore it

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Vaginal discharge

Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment.
Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.

In brief: Vaginal discharge

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jane Van Dis