Im 39 weeks pregnant i lost my mucus plug about 3 weeks ago my concern now is that im having a lot of white discharge on my panty liner and when i wipe?

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Get checked

Ask your doctor to check your dilation and see if you have acquired an infection.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Please call your OB

Now, may still be mucus but want to make sure your do not have ruptured membranes , if you were my pt i would offer to induce you because a recent large study said the ideal time for the baby to be delivered is 39-40 weeks, and if you are having that much discharge most likely your cervix is ripe, indcucion done properly is very safe and in my hands has saved many of my pts from a c-section.

In brief: Please call your OB

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jane Van Dis