I was taking a acne treatment. I had been prescribed lot of pills (isotroin-20), serums (vc-15). My skin goes dark in sun if I do not cover my face.

Pathology

In brief: What's your question

You're on Isotretinoin which is the strongest acne medication and will prevent further scarring.
The vitamin topical application probably won't hurt. You'll do well to use a heavy sunscreen especially while you're on isotretinoin. Please do not try to bleach your skin with hydroquinone; you'll end up disfiguring yourself. Don't worry about your skin being dark; it's fine.

In brief: What's your question

Agree with Dr. Friedlander. You should be using a high level SPF sunscreen every day.