Please tell me 2 month old baby girl average weight and length my baby girls weight is 4 and half kg length is 57 CM please ans me?

Dr. Pamela Paulhus

In brief: Trend is important

Based on american growth charts, that height and weight for a 2 month old is very close to average, and looks great.
What's most important, though, is if your baby is following her usual trend of where she falls on the growth curve. Talk with her doctor to see if her growth is progressing as expected. That's more important to know rather than just the actual height or weight. Hope this helps.

In brief: Trend is important

Dr. Pamela Paulhus
Dr. Pamela Paulhus
Dr. Jonathan Jassey