I don't have Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) prescription, but it really helps me during exams. I take 5-6 pills in 3 weeks, and then stop. Is it bad?

See a doc. Are you taking it for sx of add or to stay awake? If it's for the former get evaluated ; on the right med ; dose if the latter it might cause problems.
Stimulants. It's not a great idea to use these for exams. I hate to sound "preachy" because this is done a fair amount, but getting into the habit of planning, reading, and sleeping adequately before exams will serve you so much better than putting that kind of strain on your system and mind. Combined with your own pre-exam adrenaline stimulants can mess with your kidneys, your heart and your brain.