How can I loose my weight?

Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
In brief: Various methods
Changing eating habits to eliminate soft drinks, unhealthful snack foods, bad fats, high-glycemic carbs, portion control (limit calories to 200-500 less than you currently eat), moderate exercise (walking, pool aerobics, tai chi, yoga) will drop pounds gradually.
For very obese there are surgeries to band the stomach or reduce its size. Discuss the various options with your fp.

In brief: Various methods
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Dr. Ralph Morgan Lewis
Mahek Shah
General Practice
In brief: Diet and exercise
The simplest start is through a diet and exercise regimen that you can achieve.
Start small and build on it. I would add, muscle burns calories even at rest; therefor, building lean muscle mass is a useful adjunct. A pound of weight is approximately 3500 calories. Jogging a mile is 100 calories. Exercise alone won't do it.

In brief: Diet and exercise
Mahek Shah
Mahek Shah
Answer assisted by Mahek Shah, Medical Student
Dr. Jack Hinkle