Why don't most doctors take migraines seriously? Granted i don't get as frequent since my orchiectomy. But I've had since age 8 ish. No one cared :( why?

In brief: See answer

A migraine headache is a primary headache disorder that effects approximately 12% of the population.
As you likely know, they can be severe and debilitating when they occur and should be taken seriously by any health professional to help relieve the pain and suffering. The right doctor and the right medicines, combined with self-help remedies and lifestyle changes, often make a big difference.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery