Hi I ave a cyst or lump. On my corpora cavernosa, and its not letting me have an erection?

See answer. Most common cause of palpable "lump" involving the penis would be peyronie's disease which is scar tissue, called plaque, that forms along the corpora. Depending on severity of the condition, the plaque can cause the penis to bend, interfere with obtaining or the quality of erection, and occasionally painful. Recommend see a urologist for accurate DX and to discuss treatment options.