Hi I have torn the end of my penis while undressing and it has bled a bit and the hole is swollen and the head has become red and hard please help...

In brief: See answer

Sorry to hear about mishap.
Some degree of redness, hardness, and swelling would be expected the first 24-72 hours after any type of trauma followed by gradual resolution over a 7-10 day period. Conservative management consisting of intermittent application of an ice/cooling pack first 24-48 hours, good penile hygiene, and possibly an otc NSAID (e.g. Ibuprofen) generally adequate. If not, see md.

In brief: See answer

Sorry to hear about mishap.
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Steven Seres