My period ended jan. 9. It was normal. I had unprotected sex (withdrawal) the day after. Today is the 19th & my breasts are sore. Am I pregnant?

Take the test. If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.