Doctor my right testis pains while sitting a lot &while walking. Ultrasound showed microlithasis. Early varicocele found in left testis. Plz help me!

Urologic consult. Testicular microlithiasis is a controversial entity which may increase risk of getting testicular cancer. Microlithiasis alone doesn't cause scrotal pain. Varicoceles may cause pain but yours is left sided and your pain is on the right. Need to make sure there is no referred pain (such as from a kidney stone). Bottom line, a urologist should be involved.