I have a lot of tiny tiny pimple/acne like spots on my forskin when i pull it back. They are so tiny but there are alot. No pain or itching.Ideas?

In brief: Posthitis

Posthitis is the term that refers to inflammation of foreskin and most often caused by bacterial or fungal infection, though inflammation and irritation may also occur for various reasons.
Most instances of posthitis are accompanied by inflamed, irritated glans penis (balanitis) and treated with good penile hygiene, otc or prescription antifungal or antibacterial creams and/or oral meds.

In brief: Posthitis

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis