Had laproscopy for endometriosis 11/12/13. Still having exact same pelvic, hip and back pain i did prior to surgery. Why would this be?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Doesn't always work

Hopefully your doctor shared with you that surgery for endometriosis is not always effective.
I quote my patients a success rate of surgery somewhere between 60-75%. That is 60-75% of women will have a pain free interval of 1-2 years following surgery. Sadly, endometrisois can be very very difficult to treat. I'm so sorry that you are still in pain. Consider discussing with your doctor option.

In brief: Doesn't always work

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery