I have dark urine thats almost orange looking what can it be?

In brief: See answer

The color of the urine is usually either a reflection of the state of your hydration (dehydration: dark urine); or due to a pigment from a dye in your food, vitamins (especially vit b2 riboflavin- orange urine), or medication causing discoloration; or sometimes blood in your urine coming from the kidneys (dark brown or red).
I suspect the former two causes and not the latter cause in your case.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Several causes

There are several possible causes for colored urine including food colors, medication etc; could also be due to underlying kidney problems.
Check with your doctor if not better or worse.

In brief: Several causes

Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Dr. William Forsythe