I was told to come back in for repeat test for chlamydia do that mean I have chlamydia, before the first test I use Monistat 7 is that y?

In brief: See answer

What you want to know and ask is whether a chlamydia test has already been done and if so, what were the results? If test was done and positive, you should have been placed on an antibiotic and will sometimes ask you to do another test to make sure it is gone.
They may be asking you to come in just to screen for presence of chlamydia/gc. Monistat is used for rx of a yeast infection, not chlamydia.

In brief: See answer

Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Gregory Lewis
Dr. Adam Levy