But I have open heart surgery already and I need to have a baby, they replace the mechanical valve with a mitral valve, and so I need to know if I can?

See a doctor. Pregnancy after heart surgery is possible, but can be risky depending on the operation and the patient. Bioprosthetic valves and valve repairs do not preclude the possibility of pregnancy. Mechanical valves are especially risky because of the risk of clotting and the risks to the baby related to the blood thinning medications. Consultation with a physician is important.
Complex. A patient with a mechanical valve can have a baby but due to anticoagulation is complex and requires careful management throughout pregnancy and delivery. Mitral repair or biological valve is also complex due to heart issues and anticoagulation issues.