Frequent urination with a slight pain in lower abdomen and poor or no erection?

Possible prostatitis. A urinary tract infection or, much more likely, a non-bacterial inflammation or irritation of the prostate would be a common cause of pain or discomfort associated with urinary symptoms and changes in erection quality. You are also at the age where many other factors, including age, begin to affect the ability to obtain and maintain an adequate erection. Recommend you see a urologist to evaluate.