I drink plenty of water, take stool softeners, extra fiber, and digestive advantage. I'm still constipated. I don't know what else to do.

Dr. Brian Lynch

In brief: Constipation

I'm sorry you don't give us any medical history .
Have you been checked out? You're at an age where colonoscopy might be in order. It is a visual examination of your bowel.

In brief: Constipation

Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: The best

The best meds for constipation are cheap: proper diet and proper fluid intake.
Eat a high fiber diet and you don't need fiber supplements. Drink 80 - 100 ounces of non alcoholic, non caffeniated fluids every day. You must break bad habits if you want any relief. There is no magic pill that can replace a helathy lifestyle! senna cascara ios not good long term and causes melanosis coli which stains.

In brief: The best

Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Vicken Poochikian