I have chronic night terrors they seem to be getting worse and are disrupting my sleep and making me tired i also feel like I have generalised anxiety?

Dr. Brian Lynch

In brief: Night terrors

As the first answer noted these can be complex problems that might need a psychiatrist.
That said you might look into a drug called prazosin , it's a blood pressure drug that when used in small quantities has helped people to overcome this type of night terror. It was first used in post traumatic stress syndrome.

In brief: Night terrors

Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch

In brief: I am wondering if

You have night terrors or severe nightmares.
The combination of nightmares and anxiety really warrants a psychiatric evaluation to try to get to the bottom of this problem. Take care.

In brief: I am wondering if

Dr. Eric Weisman