I have suicidal thoughts and I have had them for a while. I'm hyper and happy one minute then out if nowhere I get really sad what's wrong with me?

Get help NOW. Consulting with a psychiatrist is the best way to get an answer to your question. From your description, you may have a mood disorder that needs evaluation and treatment. There are good talk therapies and medications when needed -- but you first need to see a doctor for help. If suicidal now, go to an er or call the national suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
I can not diagnose. You on line. But i encourage you to get prompt psychiatric evaluation to determine if you have a mood disorder. If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. When a person is depressed they often feel despair ; come to believe that things can't get better. But the.