I have sore jaw and gums on the left side of my mouth and red blister ish spots on gums. It feels like I have something in my throat and its sore. Is it possible that I might be suffering from oral cancer?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Don't worry

Probably viral or bacterial and not cancer.
Make an appointment with your dentist for evaluation. He may refer you on to your physician if problem medical and not dental. For your own peace of mind let a pro take a look.

In brief: Don't worry

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: No, not likely

Teeth and gum problems are common dental problems.
If you have not see a dentist lately, you should go show your teeth to your dentist and you will find an answer. Caner is very low on our list of what ails you and concerns you right now. Please remember cancer is a rare disease in younger people of your age, so do not think cancer up front. So just relax and see your dentist.

In brief: No, not likely

Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Sewa Legha
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry

In brief: See below

You need to have someone take a look at you.
See your dentist or physician.

In brief: See below

See your dentist or physician.
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Your symptoms

Your symptoms require a one on one personal evaluation and cannot be diagnosed over the internet.
See an oral surgeon, primary care physician or ENT specialist for an initial exam.

In brief: Your symptoms

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler