My right foot feels off to the side (right/outwards) after a dislocation injury, which is making walking difficult, anything i can do at home? Will stretching it inwards help?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Need evaluation

A dislocation injury requires medical evaluation by an orthopedic surgeon, unless you want to live with a permanently deformed foot.
The ankle is a very complicated joint, containing multiple bones ; tendons which must be in correct alignment and integrity for best function. I don't recommend relying on stretches at home, since they're not likely to help.

In brief: Need evaluation

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See your surgeon who

Reduced it for you.
If not already under treatemnt of an orthopod, see one so appropriate measures can be instituted now rather than later you having to go multiple corrective surgeries, which is a real possibility.

In brief: See your surgeon who

Reduced it for you.
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Physical therapy

I feel it would be worthwhile to have one visit with a physical therapist who specializes in gait problems and who can outline a home exercise program.

In brief: Physical therapy

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine