I'm taking the birth control and they say take it same time every day, if I go to a 3 hour time difference, should I adjust to that time.?

Yes or no. The importance of taking your pill at about the same time each day is to decrease the chance of breakthrough bleeding (btb). An hour or two one way or the other is not likely to make a difference - several hours difference could cause btb. The contraceptive effect will not be affected if you take one pill each day - regardless of the timing each day. If the time change is permanent, adjust.