I fall asleep quite easily, but then i wake up half way through my sleep, it happens at 4ish, i wake up for about 10 minutes then fall back to sleep?

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Hide clock

Practice good sleep hygiene.
Excellent instructions are given by dr. Heidi fowler on this website or you may go to counselingservice.Vassar.Edu/docs/sleep%20hygeine%20... For a two page review of proper sleep habits. Your brain is becoming trained to wake up at 4 o'clock and then it develops into an obsession. By not being able to see what time you wake up your brain will go back to its normal pattern. You do not have a sleep disorder. You just have to turn your alarm clock around so that you can't see what time it is when you wake up.Best wishes.

In brief: Hide clock

Practice good sleep hygiene.
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Marsha Davis