I'm feeling like someone's sticking me with needles (foot/legs), having facial spasms, and difficulty swallowing. Could it be low calcium?

Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Concerning

These symptoms are concerning.
I would suggest you see a neurologist as the needles/spasms are clues to a neurological problem.

In brief: Concerning

These symptoms are concerning.
Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
Dr. Jack Rubin
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Low Calcium level?

Symptoms of a low calcium level in the blood include: convulsions, cardiac arrhythmias, tetany and numbness/parasthesias in hands, feet, around mouth and lips.
This sounds like some of the symptoms you have. Go to an er for an evaluation and treatment of your problems as soon as you can. Good luck.

In brief: Low Calcium level?

Dr. Jack Rubin
Dr. Jack Rubin