I have a very sharp pain on my left side tooth. It hurts constantly and it looks like there is some type of blister forming. What s this is it normal?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Cries for help

Pain and swelling are cries from your body for help for long-standing problem that has gone untreated.
Please call your dentist now, before infection gets out of hand. You need professional help as soon as possible, and your dentist is well prepared by training and experience to help you back to optimum health. Don't wait, call now.

In brief: Cries for help

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dentistry

In brief: Not normal

Need to be evaluated by a dentist asap.
Might need to be referred to an endodontist for a root canal. Don't delay. Hope this helps.

In brief: Not normal

Need to be evaluated by a dentist asap.
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL