I had an abcessed upper wisdom my dentist said it would be ok to pull before antibiot, now the lump on gum line turned white.Just pulled yesterday ok?

Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dentistry

In brief: Difficult to diagnos

Without examining you.
Best to call the treating dentist for recommendations. Assume he gave you an antibiotic to take following treatment. Hope this helps.

In brief: Difficult to diagnos

Without examining you.
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dr. BEHRAM DALAL
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Probably

But difficult to tell without examination.
Assuming treating Dentist or Oral Surgeon gave you a course of antibiotics to take. Call practitioner and report your symptoms, especially if the "lump" is enlarging, or you have increasing pain, or a foul taste in your mouth.

In brief: Probably

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian