How can I unblocked fluied on my left hear is there eney thing I can buy to help to get my hearing back?

Middle ear effusion. Please see your doctor. If 'fluid' is the cause of 'hearing loss', your doctor may prescribe you an antibiotics ( may need to take for 3 months ) and if it fails you may need 'pe tubes' placed in to your ear in order to drain and ventilate your ear .