I revealed that I have an alien in the base of my brain that cause my psychotic symp 2 psych afraid will diagnosis w/schizophrenia can it be something else?

Dr. Philip Creps

In brief: Alien at base of bra

It is most likely a psychotic symptom, but can be from psychotic depression, bipolar disorder, delusional disorder, or schizophrenia/schzoaffective disorder. However there can be organic medical illness that cause such delusions from delirium, and brain.
Spinal cord abnormalities, especially in the presence of an infection or metabolic abnormality. I suggest that you get a physical ; labs.

In brief: Alien at base of bra

Dr. Philip Creps
Dr. Philip Creps
Dr. Eric Weisman