I had a crown put on a cracked tooth 3 months ago and it was fine but now it has started aching?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Needs reevaluation

Could be fracture is worsening with resultant death of nerve of tooth.
Depending on severity may require root canal treatment or removal and replacement with implant/crown. May also be that the new restoration is ever so slightly too high and a simple occlusal adjustment will eliminate symptoms. In any case, return to your dentist for evaluation and rx.

In brief: Needs reevaluation

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: See your dentist

I would go back to the dentist who placed the crown and ask questions.
It could be your bite or possibly the nerve in the tooth is gradually dying and you may need a root canal.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See details

Have your dentist evaluate the issue to be sure there is no underlying decay or abscess.

In brief: See details

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Andrea Brand