I have an eating disorder and I need help, what should I do?

Get it! Choose a person you trust to seek referral or do your own research for expert ed treatment in your area. Doctors, libraries, school counselors, health clubs, etc. Might all have advisers or refer you to one. There are different types and severity levels of ed. If you think yours is mild vs severe your choice will vary but i admire your decision to do something now. This is a great sign. Best!
Psych. My best advice is to see a psychiatrist or counselor who specializes in eating disorders. Do not delay as eating disorders can lead to major health problems. Also check and see what is available in your city as hotlines are often available to help you. Good luck.