I am 27 years old can I solve premature ejaculation permanently? Give me some medicine name please

See your doctor. Your doctor can provide you with treatment for this and you can also see a sex therapist who can teach you techniques to slow you down. Paxil, paroxetine, is commonly prescribed for this. Or you can read about " start-stop" techniques online. See treatments www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/premature-ejacu. Best wishes.