What can cause neck pain and numbness in hands while sleeping. While working I have twisting of fingers and restless legs while resting.

Neck problems. It is very possible that the root if your numbness, tingling and lack of strength of upper extremities and hands is on the neck. High and hard pillows may exacerbate it while in bed. Make a consult to a chiropractor or medical doctor regarding your neck contracture and pain. Use a soft pillow or none at all. Relax your neck when you work at the office, using a tall seat whenever possible.