I've been having headache most of the time over stress. Stress is taking over me. Its making me have negative thoughts. And i'm about to lose my famil?

In brief: I am sorry to hear

About the family problem. It is very important that you are taking good care of yourself at a time like this.
To address stress: talk about feelings ; address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine ; alcohol (or moderate). Try qi gong, tai chi, acupuncture, acupressure, .

In brief: I am sorry to hear

Dr. Eric Weisman