Leg pain with blisters at site of pain; diagnosis stress induced herpes. I've been dealing with this for 5 years. What's wrong with me?

Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care

In brief: Wrong Diagnosis

Cellulitis/blisters is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender).
It can be caused by many things but recurrent stress herpes is pretty unusual.If you are have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong. There are many other simple treatable causes that this sounds like than herpe.

In brief: Wrong Diagnosis

Dr. Michael Miller
Dr. Michael Miller