Hi doc...I have been using hh lite cream for 5 days...And ma cheeks area has got fully blackened..How can I get relieved from this?

In brief: Doctor can evaluate

If a person tried a new cream for some reason, and the skin is darker now, a doctor can check to see why.
.. As it could be due to the original reason for needing a cream, due to the new cream itself, due to both reasons, ... Or even due to something unrelated to the original condition or the new cream. Sometimes, Hydrocortisone is used to decrease inflammation, if that is causing the darkening.

In brief: Doctor can evaluate