I think I have a staph (maybe MRSA again?) in a personal female area. Can this wait till monday? Do I see my pcp or gyno?

MRSA. Staphylococcal infections can progress rapidly and without being able to visualize the nature of your infection would advise you to see a doctor asap. It may be possible to wait, but not the safest thing to do. Good luck.