Please tell me about using tobradex (tobramycin and dexamethasone) while pregnant?

Weigh risk/ benefit. Tobradex (tobramycin and dexamethasone) is pregnancy category c, meaning the effect on the baby is unclear, not known to be harmful but not regarded as generally safe in pregnancy. The absorption of tobradex (tobramycin and dexamethasone) into the circulation ; subsequent transfer to ; effect on the baby is likely low. But I use extreme caution when prescribing any medication in pregnancy and strongly consider risks, benefits, and alternatives.