Please explain if it is possible to have surgery if only one ball/testicule dropped?

Dr. Carrie Cannon

In brief: Undescended testis

Surgery is recommended for undescended testicles to prevent testicular cancer or at least decrease the increased risk.
Please contact a urologist or general surgeon. The surgery is called orchipexy.

In brief: Undescended testis

Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Orchipexy

Are you asking about orchipexy which is surgery to find undescended testicle (cryptorchidism)? Or do you want to know if one testicle will prevent you from having surgery like hair transplant, hip replacement or cataract extraction.
Answer to latter perspective is no. If I didn't interpret your question as you intended, please write back w/more details or wait for my colleagues to answer.

In brief: Orchipexy

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Arnon Rubin