How can I get over anxiety and panic attacks?

Evaluation-Treatment. It's important to understand the cause of these symptoms-medical or psychological. Hyperthyroidism and a host of other conditions can cause them. If psychological, it's helpful to start with stress reduction, relaxation and medication. Medication can also be helpful.
The right way. The best way to get over anxiety and panic attacks is to seek a psychologist specialized in cbt and/or a psychiatrist for treatment. These symptoms are not difficult to control with the help of a competent professional. It is harder to do this alone. Some suggestions and advice may help, but you will feel more confident and in control if you follow a structured proven treatment program.
Facing Fears. Facing one's fears head on is called desensitization or habituation therapy. You need to face your fears until you have a panic attack and then, do not do anything to try and make the anxiety go away. Allow the anxiety to wash over your body and you will eventually set yourself free from the anxiety.