Can you tell me about porcelain veneers?

Porcelain veneers. First became popular in the late 1980's when cosmetic dentistry started to become a little bit more popular. After dentist preps the teeth, lab creates a veneer that fits over the tooth remaining to give you the appearance of beautiful and natural teeth. If created properly veneers can have little or no affect on the way a person eats, speaks, or lives. Not everyone is a candidate for veneers..
Reserved for . Veneers are to teeth as vinyl siding is to a house. Eggshell thin contoured porcelain is cemented to the front of a tooth/teeth to give a beautiful natural appearance and allow for easy natural home care.
Change appearances. Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are bonded onto the front surfaces of teeth to change the shape and color of teeth. They can also close spaces between teeth.