I have foot problem and tailors bunion, what to do?

See your Podiatrist. Most people will have foot problems at some point in their lifetime. Having a doctor that understands the foot and how it functions is important. As the saying goes, "if your feet hurt, you hurt all over". Dr L. Visit ACFAS.org.
Get evaluated. There are many types of "footprolems" see a podiatrist or orthopedic surgeon ( some specialize in foot/ankle) tel them your story , bring in some of the shoes that bother you and let them eamine you.