I tried one of my old rings on and it has got stuck on my middle finger, can you help me get it off?

Yes. A physician can help if it is stuck. If you have blue/gray hue of skin, pain, tingling, pale skin below on the finger, then go to ER. Otherwise, try elevating the hand above your head for awhile (maybe in cool, dry place). Use plenty of lubrication. If this fails, then head to the doctors office.