How can you disinfect a stab wound?

Stab wounds. Care of stab wounds depends on location, depth, contamination. If you are an outpatient with a low risk wound, okay to wash with mild soap and water, pat dry and cover with clean gauze. However, best to get checked, minor er or your regular doc to start. Be well.
Local exploration. Of the wound, washing irrigating the area with betadine, removing any necrotic tissue, removal of any foreign body. I place a wick of restore silver or acticoat into the dead space and close the sq fat with interrupted sutures then close the skin with nylon sutures. A piece of the silver dressing is placed over the incision and secondary dressing is applied. Must check your tetanus status.