Please explain if it is true that green tea can kill oral cancer?

Unfortunately myth. Understandably a person battling lif threatning disease wishes for a simple cure. While it would be really awesome if something as simple as drinking green tea could cure cancer, this is a myth. Please seek treatment from a cancer specialist. They are your best hope at fining a cure.
Holistic approach. While there is much to be said for holistic medicine, i'm afraid this particular suggestion is of no value. Oral cancers are aggressive, debilitating, and require immediate treatment. Please see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon now. Do not delay if you have even the slightest suspicion that you have cancer. And enjoy the tea for it's antioxidant properties and its taste, but don;t expect cure.
Green tea cure? If i were the patient, i would not risk my life on the possibility that green tea would have any curative effect. It would be proven recommended treatment from the best doctor i could find.
Amazing. It would be amazing if simple tea could cure cancer. I've never heard of tea being used in such a way. I'm not sure where you're getting your information from, but i would be interested in the scientific evidence showing that patients have been cured in such a manner.
Oral cancer. If started early enough green tea may have a remarkable affect on cancer in general, but it is not a treatment for existing cancer. If it has been a part of your entire life it may be beneficial, however, let's be clear if you are diagnosed prior to starting green tea do not expect much. So i would have to say that it has not been proven to kill existing oral cancer.
Research sketchy. I am not ruling it out since research uncovers more and more remedies for ailments all the time. True, but it also uncovers "therapies" and supplements that may not help with cancer or make it worse. So make sure you research the research and ask your dr. Personally about advancements.