What is foot surgery with pins or plates like?

In brief: Difficult Q

Wow! that question is pandoras box! as an experienced foot and ankle surgeon I am interpreting your question to be about some type of reconstruction.
I will say that in general these procedures are successful....But... As i tell all my patients "the recovery is long!" foot surgery takes up to a year or more to fully recover from. If someone is telling you its no big deal get another opinio.

In brief: Difficult Q

Dr. Michael McGlamry
Dr. Michael McGlamry
Dr. Stephen Arbes
What's it like? Fun if you're the surgeon, not much fun if you're the patient. Seriously, the procedure itself is more important than how it is being performed. Our answers would be more helpful if you mentioned what procedure or even what the diagnosis is. Good luck.
Dr. Andrea Brand